whatalotoffun

Thursday, February 02, 2006

WHAT CAN WE GIVE THEM TO STOP GROWING

The Old people always said give your child some brandy it will stop them from growing if it was only so.
Got a big throb in my throat in the week I was unpacking all Danielle (now 19months) baby clothes (not that shes is all grown up) out to give Sonja(to my other halfs sister which is expecting in 2 months time)to use.
When I suddenly released how much she has grown in only 18teen months its unbelievable and a sad story.Looking at the clothes remembering how she looked in it. And cant believe that just a few months ago she fitted into that little pants. You miss that little bundle of joy to cuddle and now they just want to cuddle when they want to
Terrible twos here we come.

1 Comments:

At February 09, 2006 11:01 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

You are so right. Can you imagine how I felt when I came across clothes that my teenagers used to wear when they were babies and look at them now. All grown up!! Enjoy the time while she is so small. It goes by very quickly!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home