whatalotoffun

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

WHAT'S VALENTINES DAY!!!

083 948 I am a very romantic type of person but if you with somebody that is not and you have tried every trick in the book you just give up.
This morning was just a normal morning for me got up get ready no surprises lurking somewhere. At the beginning I would still hope that somewhere in his macho ego will unveal this romantic movie type of guy nope been nearly 5 years and still no luck only thing I got in five years for valentines day was a chocolate with a heart on saying "YOUR ADORABLE" a still have that little heart and will show our kids one day that daddy can be romantic. I think I must frame it and hang it in the passage maybe that will remind him the little things counts to. He is romantic in his own special way.
Maybe I will surprise him tonight will go to the lingerie shop at lunch time maybe that will do the trick I will surprise him tonight
WATCH THIS BLOG WILL REVEAL WHAT HAPPENED!!! (HOLD THUMPS)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home