whatalotoffun

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

How was your Valentines Day

BAD NEWS N O T H I N G!!! H A P P E N D!!!

Sorry nothing happend. No kiss no happy Valentines nothing. The only thing half romantic was he ordered pizza thats all. So I better accept it that I will never have a valentines Day full of surprises. And that is the way he will stay. The Lingerie story: nothing had to pick up Danielle so I could not stop to get anything.
Face it there is 365 days in a year minus one day for Valentines day gives you 364 I will rather take the 364 days than Valentines day. If you think about its only for the shops to make money after all the big spending at Christmas time Jan and Feb is a poor month for them so to make something they have VALENTINES DAY.
Yes maybe I am just jealous because I did not get anything or will never.

3 Comments:

At February 19, 2006 11:28 AM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Hi There ...... I just saw you left a message a while back and I have been a bit preoccupied so I havent said thanx.... I will drop by and visit your blog from time to time when I get the chance. I see you re from my hometown and know my Buddess,,?? Tell her I say hi and miss her... :-)
Good luck with the blog, make it different and you will get stax of visitors... :-)

 
At February 20, 2006 7:13 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

I have come to realize that woman and men expect different things from life. We want romance and they want sex. So, on the other 364 days, if he wants it, make him work for it.

 
At March 02, 2006 11:31 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

bosbefok - Thanks I got your blog from her will tell her. How do I make my blog different I dont know how Ive tried to do it.

buddess - I shall make him work it ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home