whatalotoffun

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Joy of motherhood

My best friend had her baby on Friday the 18th. Its a joyful and painful time for her cause last year the same time she was expecting her first and at 6 months she was battling with high blood pressure for two weeks she was in hospital and so they had to do a emergency Caesar so Haley was born weighing only 854g she was healthy and breathing on her own the Dr was positive she was going to make it. Haley did not only a week old she past away. I still get shivers when I think about it I got the SMS on 4 March 2005 at 18:18,24 still got the SMS on my phone from Riska(it was in afrikaans)that her angel flew to heaven and that she died at 14:40.

The Friday before she went in with Tamlyn I went to visit her looking through her scrapbook album there was photo's of Hayley on the machines with her little foot prints they've made with lipstick. The only thing she said is that she just hopes everything goes well and that she cant go through that ordeal againg.I told her that it will and it did everything went well. A healthy baby Girl Tamlyn is born.Hope she brings joy to her parents.I know Hayley will live within their hearts. They will always wonder how it would of been if she made it. Gods got plans with everybody even though she only got to live for a short period she will always be missed by her mommy, daddy and sister.

3 Comments:

At February 23, 2006 9:32 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Hi there, thanks for the comment on my blog about my friend's suicide. Depression is an awful illness and is one I've suffered from before but never to the point that I was suicidal. I've been in touch with her real friends in Maputo and am waiting to hear more from them. Obviously the whole affair has affected them much more personally as they knew her in real life and saw her on a very regular basis.

 
At February 28, 2006 10:31 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Congratulations to them. It is the most difficult thing in life to deal with the loss of a loved one. Never mind the loss of a child. This baby will be special and I am sure she will bring tons of joy to her parents.

 
At March 02, 2006 11:25 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Reluctant Nomad: Its a plesure. About depression you cant tell me anything. Actually I hate it, it made my life a living hell and still does even though I dont stay with my parents anymore. Just remember one thing the whole does not lie with you but with her she had the problem not you. Thanks for reading my blog. Im still new on this trying to make my blog look nice do you think I can get it right NO.

Buddess: My dear friend thanks. The happiness shines in her eyes already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home