whatalotoffun

Thursday, March 02, 2006

So proud of her


On Sunday she went with daddy so long to our friends so I can get her thing together to take with. I had to go to Pick & Pay (our convenient store)to get her a pack of diapers because hers was running low. I went to the swimming pool part, was looking for a pool noodle for her so I saw the Pollyotters so I got one for her (got damn expensive R200).

It was so busy. It normally is on a Saturday. So I had to stand in the queue (suppose to be a express till for baskets only) This one lady infront of us did her shopping with baskets holding us up which only had about 2 to 5 items she had about 25. After waiting for about a Half an hour. (Yes its suppose to be a express till.) She was very picky too waited for prices on mugs then helping friends (did shopping to waited for her with their full trolley) buying airtime for them while waiting for the prices on the mugs. That was the pits felt like taking her groceries and throwing it off the conveyer belt. She still had the nerve to say "Sorry for the delay" So the couple infront of me just went of on her saying she's being unfair she should be at the normal queues. Then she had another nerve to say that she has baskets to. I had to count to 10 about 50 times not to loose my temper cause I would let her have it.

So eventually I got to our friends house. Put the pollyotter on for Danielle and in the water we went at first she could not balance her that good. After 10 min she was swimming on her own, jumping in the swimming pool and turning herself around in the water(and she is only 1 year and 8months). I was so amazed. R200 well spent. Do you think she wanted to get out the water NO way that was a battle. Any parents out there with little ones. You can really invest in one of those. That will be the best thing you could buy for them.

Now when we are outside I will put it on for her so if she falls into the swimming pool she will be able to swim out. (although she's always under my strict supervision when we are outside). Accidents happens so quick and it only takes them 2 min not even to drown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home