whatalotoffun

Friday, May 19, 2006

Answers to my Scenario!


Well I made a trip to the bank yesterday in my lunch time to find out what the HELL is going on. So first I waited in the queue for about 30mins (I hate waiting in a queue it just one of my weak points, I get so frustrated), my lunch is only 35min long so I am late already but could not go goes I just sat down to be helped.

I told her what was going on so she started to print statements. So it was not my evil twin trying to play a trick on me it was Mr Price or FNB's mistake. That was for the purchase I did in February when I re-decorated my room. It only went off now. How the hell does this happen. What if I had no money in my account then I would have more costs.

well you will never know who the culprit was cause the one party blames the other one. When I exit the bank I did just so in time other wise I would of been trapped in their for a few minutes longer. There was a strike going on outside, all the shops where close. Police standing everywhere. Click Here to read more about the strike that took place all over South Africa.

I don't know what to do must I just leave it or must a lay a complain with the bank. So let it be a lesson for you guys after you swiped your card make sure it went off your bank account.

5 Comments:

At May 22, 2006 8:24 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

You don't seem to be having too much fun with the bank. And SA bank charges are so high. In the UK, they're free apart from, of course, overdraft and interest charges.

 
At May 22, 2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Our bank charges is a joke. A large sum of cash was deposited into my account last week for my hubby and I had to draw the cash again for him, but I ended up paying R495.00 in bank charges for the 2 transactions. So, in actual fact, he now owes me R495.00 because he drew the amount that was deposited. Why oh why?? No wonder the directors of banking institutions in SA can all afford to have their own airoplanes.

 
At May 22, 2006 7:23 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

i know i left a comment on your site the other day but i don't see it now. i fixed my banking problems the old fasion way... i have no money! i like both your sites and added you to my sidebar. the joke site is a great idea, well take care and i'll read ya later.

 
At May 23, 2006 12:02 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

So frustrating. I have to say in the states if you ever have a query the bank takes the money and holds onto it until the store and u settle the complaint and most times it is in your favour!!

 
At May 24, 2006 9:02 AM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

I haved a motto: The bank is not my friend... it only pretends to be, and when I turn my back or ask it to help me out, it slowly steals my money without me even noticing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home