whatalotoffun

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New technology going bad I tell you!!

Yesterday I logged onto my bank account through the internet and saw that on Friday the 12 May 2006 an amount of R249.96 was swiped with my debit card but on the 3rd of May (it only went off on Friday)at Mr Price Home The last time that I purchased something from that store was about 2 months ago when I redecorated my room.

I gave them a call and the gentleman said he would look through the slips for the 3 of May for that amount and that I must give him a call back tomorrow (today). They cant phone out they can only phone their branches so I said its fine thanked him and ended the call.

So today I phoned him he's not in(The bugger). So I spoke to the lady that answered the phone and had to repeat myself. She was not very helpful and insisted that it cant be swiped on the 3rd and only go off on the 12 and did anybody perhaps have my card.(I was slowly but surely busy to work myself up)I don't know what is going on that is what I am trying to figure out, and that I have not been into your store on the 3rd I was working and no nobody had my card. She then told me to contact my bank. (got a very short temper) Told her (Screaming) just to leave it and slammed the phone down. (WTF)The steam was coming out my ears.

So I phoned my bank and told them the story. She said well if I did not purchased anything on that date then I will have to come in to their branch and fill in a form then they will take it on with Mr Price. So I called Mr Price Home again and spoke to another lady (had to repeat myself again). She took my card number and promised to phone me tomorrow she will check my card number. So know now I will be waiting patiently for their call.

Well if it was me that purchased that goodies I was on drugs or something or it was my evil twin playing cruel tricks on me

Please do not forget about my new blog to put some spark into your dull day.
Whatalotof Jokes

8 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatalot, you,re not the only
one with a twin, remember
the other dragonfly?!?

 
At May 18, 2006 4:43 AM, Blogger Jay said...

That's scary when these mysterious things happen, especially involving your bank account. And isn't that great customer service to have to speak to 3 different people and still not have an answer? Yeah, I bet you can't wait to shop there again. Hope everything turns out okay.

 
At May 18, 2006 6:28 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

When I went to Manchester a few weekends ago, one of the friends who was with us had had his bank account cleared out in St Petersburg, Russia. He will get the money back but if we hadn't been able to lend him money for the weekend, he'd have had to stay at home. So far, touch wood, nothing like that has happened to me.

Sounds like Mr Price need to improve their customer relations even if it isn't their fault.

 
At May 18, 2006 10:22 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

dragonfly - I do remeber I went on search for you and found him/her. Say thankyou. For my evil twin Im going to get her.

Miss Jay - Yes funny things always happens to me. I drew money ones and it spit my card out but no money. I get notification from the bank on my cell when any transactions goes through so I got a sms to say that R200 was just drawn. The funny thing was I never got a cent so I had to go off to the bank. I got my money back. The ATM went off line at that minunte. Weird hey just my luck.

Reluctant Nomad - As I was telling Miss Jay funny things always happens to me. Well customer care is really bad here cause everything is done in head office JHB so it makes thing diffult.

 
At May 18, 2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

Make them give you back all your money! The thieves!

 
At May 18, 2006 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear your "voice",
thought you left me for the
other Df. Haaa ha ha!
If I have a blog, I,d want
you to come over and visit me,
but I,m truly blogless. C.

 
At May 19, 2006 1:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

See, it's things like that that surely get people killed. If it was there card and their money, they'd want accounting of but since it's not they could give a shit. Hopefully no one has your numbers and it's just an accounting error. Give 'em hell G-friend!!

 
At May 19, 2006 1:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

your links not working dear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home