whatalotoffun

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Did it!!! I Did it!!!

I forgot to share this with all my blog buddies. I finally got the time and made an appointment to write my Learners License again. (Yes again) I wrote it a couple of times already and failed(Just for the note Chitty I am not blond). Went for my Driver's and failed. I was 3 months pregnant at the time with Danielle. Went for a 2 hour lessons before the big test. I got full marks for my parking and DAMNED I could not do my three point turn. (After parking they let you out to do the road test). When the Examiner came walking to me, my eyes already watery (I always expect the worse in every situation). So he said "Sorry (when he said that I started crying already)girly you did so well in your parking. I don't often get somebody with full marks BUT you did not make it, you must be able to do the 3 point turn without any problem" I could not say anything I was so emotional I could only nod my head.





My Learner License expiring soon. I could not get in anywhere before it does so I just left it. Did not feel like doing it all over while expecting Danielle (who feels like doing anything when you feel like a whale with to little space around you). When she was born she kept me busy 24 hours a day. So I have put it on my do to list for the year. My nerves just kicks in again if I just think of it. So my BIG day is on the 17 June 2006 at 14:00. So please hold thumps. I just see the Headlines in 2050 WOMEN AGE 71 FINALLY GOT HER LEARNER LICENSE AFTER YEARS OF TRYING. No that won't happen I will have my Drivers by the end of the year.

5 Comments:

At May 06, 2006 8:01 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Your life will change once you get your license - good luck. Study hard and you will do it.

 
At May 07, 2006 4:15 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

That's a wonderful thing! Congrats on going back to get your license. You'll do just fine, but even so, I'll keep my fingers crossed for luck.

 
At May 08, 2006 2:51 AM, Blogger Jay said...

You are inspiring! I should go make the same appointment. I let my license lapse, and now I regret it. But in Canada we have a 3-tier system, which means big bucks, 3 tests and over 2 years before I become fully licensed...so far it's seemed like too much work. But if you can do it, so can I!

 
At May 09, 2006 1:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You get your ass out there, somewhere like an empty street and you do it over and over again till you get it right. That's what I did and taught myself to drive a standard the same way. You can do it!!

 
At May 10, 2006 2:19 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Tammy - It has not bother me have been driving for the past 2 years without one. But I must be responseble for my little one and get it. Im getting more on my nervous for traffic officers then in the past.

Livewire - I have to like I sed to Tammy got to be responsible for my little on. Please do keep that fingers crossed I will need it.

Miss Jay - Im glad I had a positive outcome on you. So lets see who gets it first.

Babs - I will I will the sad part is I did everything 100% just before my test and fucked it all up at the test. Thats just my luck I say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home