whatalotoffun

Monday, May 08, 2006

Which one is yours!!



Blue Monday. I don't work on a Mondays(only Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays) but the Blue Monday phase struck me this morning. I'm standing in for the other lady she had to have an operation. Last night we all went out for drinks so I forgot to set my alarm for this morning. M woke me up at 07:00. I just looked at him and said WF!!! I still got to make beds, lunch, shower, dress Danielle take her to creche and still stop for petrol don't know how I did it I was only 5min late.

We also got a new edition to our family a puppy his name is Spotty, that's M's choice. Haven't got one spot on his body he has only about 10 white hairs on his chest. Its a Chow mixed with a Labrador. What a combination I know but he is to cute. I have been begging M for months for a dog. Yesterday we were visiting friends and his brother came there with his dog. M spoke to him and he said they still have 3 pups left without any hesitation from his side he took the money out his pocket and gave him the money to get him one. I was like in shocked. (Maybe it was the Savannah). Danielle is loving him to bits she only saw him this morning. She was shocked to. I was in the shower while Spotty was lying on the bathroom floor when she came in he growled at her. Then jumped and licked and sniffing she just woke up so she got the biggest fright of her live. Will publish a photo soon promise

10 Comments:

At May 09, 2006 1:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It was a shit of a day. Fuck Monday's I hate "em. Actually it was just a really monumentally bad day with crisis and drama. I don't care too much for either so... I think I've almost ironed it all out. It's all about my son Waylon. Why did I have to breast feed him so long?

 
At May 09, 2006 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get outta here Girl!!!
I hate the thought of
being 94!!!!

 
At May 09, 2006 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I,m still so shaken by the
age 94, look what you made
me do LOL!!!
It isn,t Monday is it??

 
At May 09, 2006 9:09 AM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

I love that cartoon, with the diffrent faces for the diffrent days!

 
At May 09, 2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Very good cartoon. Congrats on the doggie!!!!

 
At May 09, 2006 8:28 PM, Blogger Frog with a Blog said...

How does one say WTF in Afrikaans in the morning?
Oh I love doggies. Please post pictures soon!!!

 
At May 10, 2006 6:20 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Definitely looking forward to more on this new addition of yours. Congrats!

 
At May 10, 2006 11:36 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

LOL on the cartoon and congrats on the new child. my kids would love a puppy and proceed to tell me daily!!!

 
At May 10, 2006 2:11 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Babs - I like Mondays sometimes it depends what I did the weekend. Good luck on your son sounds like he pissed you off for what the reason is I dont know. Wanna tell me.

Dragonfly - What is your blog name cant find it and cant click on your name. 94 still shaken up I can understand why.

Rob7534 - Glad you liked it I think its so good to. What face will you choose.

Buddess - Thanks will come show him to you. can you believe he likes M more than me.

Mr Froggie - WTF in Afrikaans is wat die fok. You just gave me an idea to blog about next watch the space will be just for you ok. Will post some pictures soon.

Livewire - Me too he is so cute. (Psst arent you suppose to have a dislike in dogs)

Tammy - Thanks, I will post on him alot will take photos to publish soon, get them a puppy they will get to less mischief.

 
At May 11, 2006 7:59 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

I think that cartoon needs two faces for Sunday. Or , maybe, even three. First one not so happy as it's recovering from Saturday night, second is happy and third is not so happy as it's expecting Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home