whatalotoffun

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Grannies Day!!!


So on Friday M's mom phoned me to make sure where my aunt stays because she wants to pick Danielle up (it was late about just after 3 the afternoon). I was so glad when she phoned. I think she felt bad about the whole incident the previous day that she felt guilty or maybe not I will not know went to my aunt after work because I did not know what to do with my self without Danielle. I went home about 17:30 just sitting on the couch watching my soups. M was at a friends house quick to find out what there plans were for the evening was going to sleep at her grannies house but due to the loss of her dummy (she cant sleep without her nappy or dummy) grannyhad to bring her home. So now I don't stress that much anymore. Now that I know that M's mom made some effort with Danielle. They had a good time she said. She said they took the dogs for a walk and she was calling Cheeky the whole time. She ate Smarties and fed the dogs and ones her smarties was finishes she wanted does back that she fed them.

Her health is also going backwards. So how much time she has left to enjoy her grandchildren is also a very sad story. She's been everywhere and nobody can really tell her what will work. She's been through so many pain and disappointment that she has considered suicide. She said the only thing that still keeps her going is her grand children.

Granny came visiting on Monday (was a public holiday in SA)and bought her lots of nice tracksuits and jerseys. I am not the jealous person but being a mother your natural instincts (protecting your young like in the wild) kicks in every 5mins. Its just natural that you always put there needs before yours. You get use to eating cold food or eating with one hand, starving, lack of sleep or anything.

So I will now see how long it takes for her to make an attempt again to spend sometime with Danielle.

2 Comments:

At May 03, 2006 6:12 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Try to just put your own feelings aside and welcome your sister-in-law and just let the past go, whatever happens from now on is what is to happen and make a life for yourself that does not rely on M's family.

 
At May 05, 2006 9:11 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Tammy - Will think about it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home