whatalotoffun

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

45 Things About me!!

My dear friend Coffee Addict did a list of 45 thing about herself and asked that who ever wants to do the list they are more than welcome to. Told her I would so here it goes.

1. I work for our local Newspaper The Herald.
2. Better-half and I met in South Africa, Port Elizabeth at a club drunk as skunks.
3. I lived all my life in South Africa, Port Elizabeth.


4. I love to travel, camping meet new people,
5. I do see myself going on a sea cruise to Mauritius or some dessert Island.
6. I would love to stay in Paarl, Cape Town.
7. Any coffee is my favorite coffee but if I have to choose its Moca Java.
8. I like to drink a nice Rose wine, basically anything that have alcohol in.
9. I have no tattoos but have 5 piercings one in my belly (had to pierce it 4 times before it was in) and 4piercings in my ears.
10. I would love to bungee jump but they would have to tie me to my hubby.
11. Took about 5 piano classes and left it had to much other sports on my list. (Netbal, Judo and Gymnastics)Would love to take guitar lessons.
12. I can carry a tune but I'm not the Idol material. I only sing with friends at a karoakee bar.
13 don't know if Plants will survive under my supervision never tried. Love plants but we are busy building and will move soon so will try that in our new home.
14. I only go to McDonald's to get a kiddies meal for my little one to see what toys they have. (I will end up eating the kiddies meal).
15. Favorite painter: Danielle Berg (My little daughter of 2)
16. I have 1 computer at home.
17. I speak 2 languages: English, Afrikaans and Xhosa a little.
18. I love the way the Italian languages sounds
19. The next language I want to learn is French. (with the help of
Frog with a Blog my cute little froggie friend that I love to bits.)
20. One of my dreams is to have a farm with all the stray animals I found lurking around in the streets.
21. Idon't have a 4x4 but my hubby does, we go to 4x4 tracks often.
22. I am easily proned to road rage - cant stand stupid and old people (they are old enough to be in a old age home, they can barely walk but they want to drive)on the road.
23. I hate driving in Johannesburg
24. I have owned 3 dogs, 2 cats, 1 cow, 1 sheep and a duckling (the one my little sister drowned).
25. Idon'tt like aerobics but I like step, yoga.
26. I was a gym fanatic before Danielle did about 3 hours a day.
27. I am a perfectionists got to be a certain way.
28. I loved reading but don't get much time now
29. I did Judo from the age of 7 - 18 got my full Eastern Province colours and represented my Province every year at the South African Championships came 4 ones due to one of the referees cheating I could of won. (long story)
30. I am the middle child of three daughters.
31. I make the best Bobotie.
32. I make a mean pasta as well.
33. I name inanimate objects (for the fun of it)
34. I am a little lazy but cant sit around doing nothing anymore more got to stay busy.
35. I wish I had someone to clean up after me (house, dishes, laundry)
36. I love to bake and cook.
37. I love to cook and try out new recipe's.
38. I love grocery shopping.
39. I hate potjie kos, tripe
40. Don't have a favorite restaurant or cafe.
41. I am slightly organized and love making lists.
42. Never had Grandfathers they both died before I was born.
43. Don't want to get married to scared.
44. I am scared of the dark and cold water.
45. I am not scared of spiders, frogs or any insect I will catch them for you.

17 Comments:

At June 07, 2006 2:05 PM, Blogger cristina said...

that was fun to read! what is Bobotie btw? so your man is a bit of a "all terrain" fanatic as well huh? welcome to the club of the 4x4 wives :)
love a good rosé! with a tad of a sparkle as well....
when you get the computer at home, you can post some pictures/paintings by the honourable D Berg! ;)
and amen to: "cant stand stupid and old people (they are old enough to be in a old age home, they can barely walk but they want to drive)on the road."

 
At June 08, 2006 9:12 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

coffee addict - Bobotie. you make it like curry mince not to strong then just before your mince is brown add your milk bread (bread that you soak in milk) but you need to sqeese the milk out. mix it all together then then you put it into a dish with the left over milk you add one or two eggs in then you mix the mixture put the mixture on top of your mince and bake it in the oven until golden brown. You can serve rice with it. very nice. the best is to make an onion and tomota salad with it (add a little sweet vinegar) If you want to try it out let me know will pass the recipe on to you.

 
At June 10, 2006 5:09 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

sounds good, let me know next time you make it and i'll stop by. have a good day.

 
At June 12, 2006 2:50 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Please come catch and release (far away) all the spiders in my house, thank you! =) I was wondering what bobotie was, too... but you've already explained! And I won't ask again... I don't want you to chase me with all those Judo moves! (Which is excellent, btw!)

 
At June 13, 2006 12:17 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Great list! I had to look up a few of the items, but that just makes it more interesting.

 
At June 13, 2006 4:59 AM, Blogger Flea said...

Now that's what I call interesting. I love bobotie too and got my Aussie hubby addicted to it, been a gym gunkie too before having kids, now not enough hours in a day, and my hubby and I love 4X4 driving, he taught me too and it's so much fun but we sold the 4X4 when more kids came along. It's great pulling boats but the car can do it too.
Tot later weer!

 
At June 13, 2006 7:23 AM, Blogger Frog with a Blog said...

How can you say that i never visit your blog? When I come here every single day and leave unanswered comments in your new chat thingie!!! Look at me standing all alone, with no one chatting with me (sob and dramatic look on my face, pout)

 
At June 13, 2006 7:51 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Chuck - Bobotie is my best I am making it tonight.

livewire - spiders are more scared of you. I wont chase you around only if youre cruel to me which I doubt you ever will you to cute.

Miss Jay - thanks for stopping by again was wondering where you were.

Hannelie - Dankie dat jy weer kom in loer het. Well thinking of starting gym again but I want another one. 4x4 is very lekker but not after your friend put the bakkie on its side. everything was like in slow motion. will visit your sight later.

 
At June 13, 2006 7:53 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Froggie - you just missed me was busy answering all the comments when your comment went before mine. come back please.

 
At June 13, 2006 7:55 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

I also love Bobotie and have converted quite a few English people to it. I don't make it often enough even though it's so easy to make.

I also never knew my grandfathers but I can't say I ever missed the fact even though it would have been nice having them round for a while.

Poor blogfrog, he comments in your comment box and he gets ignored. :-)

 
At June 13, 2006 8:04 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Reluctant - left over bobotie the next day on toast or your sammies is the best. well I always wanted a grandfather but thats life.

Froggie - Im not ignoring you I love you to much to be that cruel.

 
At June 13, 2006 8:23 AM, Blogger cristina said...

i am most intrigued by these 2 gorgeous gay men: Frog & Nomad, both serious seducers who manage to get straight men and women to fall for them :D married women at that! guilty as charged.... i admit, i am one of them :D

 
At June 13, 2006 10:04 PM, Blogger Frog with a Blog said...

oh Nyasha... du vet att jag ocksa ar forundrad av dig.

 
At June 14, 2006 6:55 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

WHAT Mr froggie please speak the english I do not understand (Frencsh accent)

 
At June 14, 2006 9:41 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Nyasha is not the only woman intrigued by these two gay men. I myself can't seem to get enough of them. Interesting list. I thought I knew you, but I learnt some new things about you today.

 
At June 14, 2006 9:50 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

I must admit I cant get enough of them either. Well glad I surprised you with a few things that you did not know about me. Glad you stopped by miss you.

 
At June 22, 2006 10:53 PM, Blogger justin said...

Yes, it's a great list.
I'd better hide if I see you driving towards me (as I'm a daft old git). :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home