whatalotoffun

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Did I Pass my Learners License!!!



Well, what a nerve reckon day. Our house is a show house the past 2 weeks and under renovation so its been cleaning and fixing the past few weeks that I never had a chance to really sit down and go through the book.

I forgot my books at work on Friday so I asked Wayne, one of my supervisors to take it home with him and I will get it over the weekend. So on Sunday (Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads) no one was home. So I had to get my brother in law to take me to work due to the fact that where I work is right in the main street and it prowls of the Traffic Officers. To my luck they pulled him off and gave him a R200 fine for not wearing a seat belt. I got my books and starting learning.

My nerves started kicking in and could not get all the stuff into my stupid small head. So the time came closer so I just closed the books and said well I just have to do it. My brother in law dropped me off again. It felt like being in school again writing my matrix exam. I hate that feeling. Never go through your work a second time then everything just seem wrong. I was the first to finish and the first one to
PASS!!!!!!

Sorry that I kept you all in suspense I did the post yesterday but unfortunately I had to leave earlier to take Danielle to the Dr. She's got tonsillitis had a fever of 39 on Monday and it started to climb again yesterday and so I could not publish it. Good day.

10 Comments:

At June 21, 2006 7:23 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

congrats on the pass, hope the kid is doing better, don't forget about me, i'll be back around as soon as i can, take care.

 
At June 21, 2006 7:44 AM, Blogger cristina said...

WoooHoooooo!!!!! Congratulations! did you party a lot?? ;)

 
At June 22, 2006 10:45 PM, Blogger justin said...

That's great news. Well done.

 
At June 23, 2006 2:23 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Congratulations! Well done!

 
At June 26, 2006 11:49 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Congrats!!!!! Hope Danielle feels better soon.

 
At June 27, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

thank you all will let you know ones I have the drivers license too

 
At June 27, 2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

YAY! Yer smart :)

 
At July 10, 2006 3:01 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Hahaah ! Well done !! Now ytou can terrorise the Taxis legally :-)!!

Hope you got ratassed to celebrate !

 
At July 11, 2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Baie geluk!!!! Don't take too long before you go for the drivers otherwise you have to do it all over again!!!!

 
At August 09, 2006 12:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a little late but congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home