whatalotoffun

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Going Well

Well everything has gone well for my aunt and my soon to be mother in law. My aunt was discharged today she has a little pain but not to bad. She recovered very good. For my mother in law well it will be still a while before she would be discharged she is still in the ICU. Went to see her today. I just hate hospitals and especially the ICU it really gets to me to see all these people on heart machines and every machine you can think of. She is still in a lot of pain but looks very good for someone that had a VERY BIG operation. They might put her in a normal ward tomorrow. All her pipes and all is all coming out tomorrow. We all pray that this would be the last she spends in a hopital and that this operation is a major success.

At the hosital hubbies dad was there to so we reconciled not that there was any vibes between us but he is just a very difficult man to please and to understand you either like him or don't. I never had a problem with him just that one time. I think the whole thing was that I did not kept my mouth shut.He does not like that. So that's another thing off my shoulder. It really bugged me the past few weeks.

I finally got the time to get hold of another driving school. I am not going to the one that I started with because I know the guy. Did not know when we spoke on the phone only saw who he is when he game to pick me up for my lesson. Will see how my day goes tomorrow, I want to go make an appointment for my license then I must give him a call he said then he can prepare me for that. Hold thumps please

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2006 8:13 PM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I am glad to hear all went well and that both the people dear to you are recovering well! Glad to hear you patched up your differences with the FIL! You must get your licence and I will keep dem fumbs crossed that all goes well with the driving school! Shit if I had to go for my licence now - I will fail hands down!!! lol Hope the little D is doing well too, how is the NO DUMMY thing going?

 
At September 21, 2006 5:40 AM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

Good luck w/driving, I know you'll do well. Just relax, and always try to anticipate the other drivers.

I also have learned to HATE being in the hospital, ever since my father became ill a few years ago... I dread going back into them. Lots and lots and lots of waiting around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home