whatalotoffun

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Missed me!!!

Hi all sorry I have been so quiet was sorting my phone out. Got my new phone on Friday, Samsung D820 did not want a Samsung again but the insurance already spoke to hubby. He said yes to the claim. I was so cross I wanted the new Sony Ericsson K900 well its new here by us. I could not get to the computer to say hi because hubby was watching movies all the time. Can see that I was missed well at least there is people out there that misses me. Ha Ha Ha. Missed you guys to now I must catch up again.

August was not my month and now it seems like September is not Hubby's. They broke into his container at his site (the house he is busy building) and stole about R30 000 worth of stuff and then he dropped his phone in the toilet (don't ask me how "men")so more drama.

got so much to tell you guys. In the 5 years hubby and I have been together I have never had words with his mom or dad and Friday was the first with his dad. I was so cross I felt like smacking him. Just thinking about it makes me all tensed up again. M's mom was in hospital again and she asked me to bring Danielle because she misses her (still the same drama with her she still don't make any effort on her side)

The last time that she was in the hospital Hubbys dad asked me not to take Danielle because she messed on the floor and she does not want to sit still. So I told her that the uncle is going to through his toys out the cot and she reassured me he wont mind. So I took Danielle to her on Wednesday night, Danielle was quite sweet. When grumpy old grandpa arrived I left. So on Friday when I went to fetch my phone I quickly dropped in to say hi to hubbys mom. His dad was there. Wait let me just take a few breaths 1, 2, 3, ok. So he said I must please not bring her because I can not control her because, wait 4, 5, 6, (its not working),I do not teach her correctly about what is wrong and right (ek maak haar nie reg groot nie),she smacks you in the face and she does not want to kiss a person if she does not feel like it.

I told him who the hell does he think he is to tell me that. He is not in my house to see how I reprimand Danielle and another thing is she is only 2 years old and not 30. Before he could say anything else I just walked out because I would say stuff that would regret later. I am just that kind of person I would not keep my mouth shut for anybody I will say my say. She never see's them like ones in three weeks of course a child of her age wont just kiss anybody. The reason why she smack them the ones is because they started irrating her because they want to kiss her and she doesn't want to. I know that was not right but she is off that because I worked on that bad point with her. She is still exploring with things you cant smack the living day lights out of a child on that age just because they are not aloud to do this and that you will give them a bad start in live.

He was the worst dad there could be and now he wants to preach me. I have not spoken to him again. I told hubby that I would not take Danielle to there house again because she is not aloud to touch this and do this and the list goes on. Friggin hell she is a child not an adult. 7, 8, 9, 10. Still did not help, wait let me go pour me a glass of wine that will calm me.

Our family's our so much different. My family is very close. Likes to do things together and his is like in totally different. Wanted to upload a photo of my 2 sisters and I with our little ones and my granny but blogger is being a pain again will ask Froggie to do it. That was the phote I send to
Mr Froggie. So hope I did not bore you all. Thanks for all the nice things you guys said about me and Reluctant Nomad does it mean you will turn straight for me.

3 Comments:

At September 05, 2006 9:14 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

ooooh... family and child rearing- its a tricky balance doll!
i'm sorry you didn't get the phone you wanted, that's very frustrating!

 
At September 06, 2006 6:20 AM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Shit, sounds like what I had to go through with my MIL. She loved to see the kids but always somehow managed to cause trouble between hubby and I! You do what YOU think is right with Danielle and you don't have to listen to anyone else! Go Girl for standing up to him! Old Geyser! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, ok now ive calmed down - well sort of! Take Care, glad to hear you are ok!

 
At September 07, 2006 9:06 AM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I love the pink - looks pretty cool ek se!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home