whatalotoffun

Sunday, September 17, 2006

In my prayers!

Two people very dear to me is having a operation tomorrow. Hubbies mom is having a big operation and I hope that it would be an success so that it would make her life more livable. The past few months was hell for her.In and out of hospital,she suffers from bad acid reflux and she has gone for 4 operations and nothing has helped her. Her lungs are so badly injured of this acid reflux that she has beed in hospital since Wednesday so that they can make sure the lungs are strong enough for the operation. We must all pray for her because her lungs could collapse during surgery but its a chance she is willing to take to make her life more living. They will transfer her to ICU straight after the operation. She is such a cute little lady wont hurt a fly. After my incident with daddy inlaw monster I have not seen him since and according to her he is still cross with me. He can be really childish sometimes. She really wanted to see her before the operation at the hospital and he just said she must not start. But M's sister is allowed with her baby, even if she is only 5 months old still. What is good for the goose is good for the gander ( hope I have set it right)

My aunt (like my second mom) is also going for an operation a hernia something replacement. She also suffers similar to hubbies mom but hers is not in a bad stage yet. So I hope and pray for ther that the operation would be successful. So I am playing babysitter for my aunts grandchildren for the time she is in hospital. Luckily I only stay like 5 houses from the primary school were I must get two of them Ashleigh-Jade in Grade2, I normally go fetch her with Spotty she loves him. I must fetch her basically everyday from school with the dog and if I dare skip a day and her granny fetches her she is highly upset wont even get in her grannies car and Brandon in grade7, Candice comes with the bus she is in High School already. So hope you all had a good weekend not like my boring weekend was under house arrest with Danielle making sure she heals properly. Bye for now.

3 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Shame man, sounds like you have your hands full!! Please send everyone get well cyber wishes.

 
At September 20, 2006 1:03 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

I hope the ops go well

 
At September 20, 2006 7:41 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

wow... really weird coinkidink- i'm having the same op (a laparoscopic nissen fundoplication to fix a hiatus hernia) next wednesday!
mine was "found" eight years ago but according to them it was old then already- i've battled with asthmas, pneumonia, bronchitis as well as heartburn for many years! now it'll finally be all better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home