whatalotoffun

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Update

Well everything has gone a little bit back to normal. Some roads are still closed due to the flooding the actual road was washed away. Traffic jams in the mornings so glad I'm not working at the moment. The wedding was very nice and I caught the boutique second time. The beginning of the year we went to a friend of M's wedding and it was so weird I caught the boutique and he caught the carter that was now coincidence I say. So on Saturday at the wedding I caught it again is fate trying to tell me something or what? Got another wedding on this Saturday at the same venue. Lets see if I catch it again then fate is really trying to tell me something!!!

Went for another interview today. Was at my old work collecting puzzle money when this agency phoned me to find out if I am still looking for something. I faxed my CV to them last year. So strange. Well I hope I get it the money is very good. Otherwise I am really considering my banner at the robot.


I am still trying to upload photos. Can someone PLEASE help me before I kick my PC in its &%@*!!!. I use ACDC it that maybe why. Please could somebody come to my rescue. Tomorrow is a public holiday its Nasoinal women's day but its unfair the men gets to stay at home to. So tomorrow is going to be a big shopping day with all the specials the shops are going to have.

Still no luck with the photo tried uploading again while posting. Think I will have to go to a Internet shop just to publish some photos.





11 Comments:

At August 09, 2006 12:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Girl, I'd help you if I knew what you were doing. Are you getting them from a digital camera or what?

 
At August 09, 2006 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check this link out, it should help. :) Looking forward to some pics!!

 
At August 10, 2006 4:55 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

babs - no from my pc some of the photos were on a disk that I loaded onto my pc they are all jpeg. some are photos that a scanned. Please Babs will you come to my rescue

Nyasha - nyasha thanks Im still catching up on your block

 
At August 10, 2006 7:08 AM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

You can't upload pics directly to blogger, you have to store them somewhere else. THen you can add the HTML code in blogger to link to it.

Or at least that's how I do it, but mostly I steal my pics from pics that are already on the net somewhere.

 
At August 10, 2006 11:26 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Seeing that I am the closest person to you, I will come over and help you. I still think it has something to do with your connection speed, but maybe we should download the Picasa software and try using that to load your pics. I have no problem downloading pics straight from my my pictures folder on my pc to blogger. Basically the link that Nyasha sent you is how I load my pics. Get the booze ready and I'll be over soon!!!

 
At August 10, 2006 1:38 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Rob - the pics are on my pc

Buddess - dont make a promise you cant keep you know me I will bug you until you come. Booze and snacks ready lets get a baby sitter Ha Ha if it was that easy

 
At August 10, 2006 8:13 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

aaaw- i also wanna come play!
i hope buddess can sort you out... as for catching the flowers- i've been to my share of weddings but never managed to catch them, then again- standing way in back of the group with my arms folded isn't going to help is it!?

 
At August 11, 2006 5:20 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

angel - well thats what i did the last time. Was standing right at the back and the next moment I just saw it coming if i didnt caught it it would of struck me

 
At August 11, 2006 5:23 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Hey Lady, i hope buddess can help too, it's probably something simple. the first photo you post better be one of yourself. i'll be waiting!

 
At August 11, 2006 10:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I second Chuck's vote, we want to see you...naked...no I'm kidding...no I'm not...yes she is....for God sakes Babs shut up...shut up yourself you worthless skank...I don't have to, why don't you make me...ouch bitch....aaaaaaah now I'm bleeding....I'm gonna kick your hairy ass....go away from me with that pillow, damn you!!!

 
At August 12, 2006 5:56 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

babs - well i tried to upload a pic of me but blogger does not allow me so sorry still have to wait. hairyass,,,no no i dont like a fairy ass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home