whatalotoffun

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Exploring the child still in me!!!


On Saturday my friend and I took Danielle and her four year old daughter to Kidz Galore its at the Board Walk (want to see more about the Boardwalk click here) down at the beach front. And did she have a ball. She thinks she is a little Jane (Tarzan & Jane) on all the equipment. Not scared to attempt anything. And mommy must just follow and climb on to everything with her to make sure that she does not get hurt.

She likes the slides the most so that means to get to the slides we have to go up with soft round steps (see photo on the right), then mommy must slide down with her (She is only 1 year and 8 months so she is still to small to all does dangerous moves on her own). My friend sat down to look after our shoes and bags and her four year old daughter went with me. The mommys proberly thought look at that mommy is she nuts or what because every time we went down the slide it was me, Megan in the middle and then Danielle on her lab. It was fun getting to the bottom and hear Danielle laugh out loud.
If you want to see more
click here
On the jumping castle she jumps until she is at the end of the jumping castle and then she starts running, who ever is at the end,must just catch her. Not scared of anyting I say
.


They have a section with a lot of balls. What does she do? she stands on the side and dives into the balls. I take her by her feet and slide her on the balls, her head just bounces up and down. She thinks that is real fun just laughing all the way.
They had real fun. So after all that excitement we took them to Mc Donalds.

10 Comments:

At April 12, 2006 10:49 AM, Blogger Jay said...

What fun!

 
At April 12, 2006 12:00 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

I hope your daughter never loses her bravado and fearlesness... within in reason of course.
I bet she gets that from you!

 
At April 12, 2006 12:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ow are you? Thanks for stopping by and you're probably better off not hearing it! The kids had a good time but doesn't it wear you out? I know when I take my nephew to a place here called Chucky Cheese, my ass is tired at the end of it all and I'm usually glad to go. Have a great one!

 
At April 12, 2006 2:56 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Miss Jay - She likes being active. she does not sit still for one minute.

Chitty - Well I grew up on a farm, being very tomboy like climb trees, caught frogs did all sorts of things so I think she might off. Go to The next FHM swimsuit cover girl to see a photo of her

Babs - No I enjoy it. Dont get to the gym so the excercise do me good. She is a little very active girl.

 
At April 12, 2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Sounds like fun - I do the same thing with my kids. There is a place in Cleveland, Ohio where you actually have different levels, slides, etc but you shoot foam balls at each other -we had such fun!!! Kids really make us feel 100 years old or 5 - the best!!

 
At April 18, 2006 10:46 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

We normally go to the bowling alley next to Kids Galore and while we bowl, one of the staff members takes Jodi to play at Kids Galore. He loves it, especially the pit with the balls.

 
At April 18, 2006 2:26 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

TAMMY - that sounds like more fun then our Kids Galore.

BUDDESS- I am sure he loves it as much as Danielle does.

 
At April 18, 2006 11:26 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Sounds like a lot of fun...I also like diving into places with lots of balls! ;-)

You need to tell me why you can't get your pics posted. Are you able to transfer them from your camera to the PC? I assume you can. What format are they being stored in? Jpeg/JPG? If so, then you just import them into blogger like the other pics you have on here. That sounds too simple so maybe there is another problem you are having?

 
At April 19, 2006 2:00 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Nomad - Im sure you do, me 2

 
At April 20, 2006 7:28 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Have you worked out how to upload your pics yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home