whatalotoffun

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The next FHM swimsuit cover girl!!!!


This photo was taking on our holiday at Van Stadens Resort. We were there for 3 weeks and she enjoyed every single day of it. The people in the camp site knew me already because I had to walk with her in her pram every night to get her to sleep she did not want to sleep. Around and Around the campsite I went. Van Stadens is just about 35km outside my home town. She is such a good child. She loves water and the sand. Every day I took her down to the lagoon to play. She even took part in Little Miss van Stadens but she was to small the age group started from 3 years and she was only 1year and 6months. I just entered her in for fun. Will get the photo and publish it for you. We even had our own father Christmas (my hubby) will publish those photos soon.

7 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 12:51 AM, Blogger justin said...

What a lovely child .... brilliant photo too.
Yes, I remember the fun times getting our girls off to sleep in the pushchair/pram by taking lots of walks. We're looking forward to seeing some grandchildren one day.
Thanks for your comment on my site.

 
At March 21, 2006 5:48 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Justin - If you think she's cute you should see her mommy. LOL

 
At March 22, 2006 12:07 PM, Blogger Frog with a Blog said...

Cute cute cute!
No we want to see the Mommy!

 
At March 22, 2006 1:03 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Mr froggie - will see what I can do for you.

 
At March 23, 2006 12:12 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

She is gorgeous, enjoy her. It is so hard, my girls are getting so big!!!

 
At March 23, 2006 7:26 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Tammy - I am enjoying her so much its a very hard 24/7 job but she has changed my life so much. I get very hardsore when I see her clothes getting to small, knowing that she is growing and getting big if I could just stop time and let her be the little girl she is. I dont know how my mom feels with all of her little girls all grown up and out the house that must be so heartsore. I dont even want to think of it

 
At March 24, 2006 1:52 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

That is a beautiful pic!!! She is adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home