whatalotoffun

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

How fairy tales should end!!!




This is the fairy tale that we should have been reading as little
girls!

Once upon a time,
in a land far away,
a beautiful, independent
self-assured princess
happened upon a frog as she sat,
contemplating ecological issues
on the shores of an unpolluted pond
in a verdant meadow near her castle.
The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: Elegant Lady, I
was
once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.
One kiss from you, however,
and I will turn back
into the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can
marry and set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where
you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and
forever feel grateful and happy doing so.
That night,
as the princess dined sumptuously
on lightly sautéed frog legs
seasoned in a white wine
and onion cream sauce,
she chuckled and thought to herself:
I don't f**kin' think so

5 Comments:

At March 23, 2006 7:19 AM, Blogger Ben O. said...

Yes, I love frog legs.

Excellent

Ben O.

 
At March 23, 2006 9:59 AM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

Uhm... does that mean I won't get that kiss you promised me?

 
At March 23, 2006 10:29 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Ben O - Really frog legs no sis man I am not scared of them they were my pets as child.

Chitty - Kiss what kiss I just remember the spanking. Look further down there is a photo of my little daughter she is as sexy as her mummy (LOL Jokes)

 
At March 23, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

What do you call a frog with no legs?
It doesn't matter- he won't come anyway.

What do you call a frog with legs?
Dinner.

What's red and green and goes 175 miles an hour?
A frog in a blender.
What do you get if you add milk?
Frog nog!
What happens if you drink frog nog?
You Croak!

"Waiter... Waiter... Do you have frog legs?"
-"No!... I always walk this way!"

 
At March 28, 2006 10:59 PM, Blogger justin said...

Oh, what a Grimm tale!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home