whatalotoffun

Thursday, July 20, 2006

H E L L O !!!!!

Hi all well I am back in cyber space thanks to Buddess(dont have a link on I dont know why). Got internet at home at Mr Froggies demand. O boy is it slow cant handle it. Well today is my last day at work they told me on Tuesday they dont need me anymore but its fine was only doing a tempory assignment with them. Now its spring cleaning my house time.

Im posting from work cause for some reason there is some cookie settings still wrong on my computer so it still blocks me and it makes me the hell in I want to blog but it keeps on throwing me out.
So from next week I am at home so I will post some lovely photos. Its glad to be back and I have alot of catching up work to do.

3 Comments:

At July 20, 2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good to have you back dear and we'll look forward to some pics and progress!!

 
At July 20, 2006 6:44 PM, Blogger Frog with a Blog said...

Jesus, finally! It's taken time. Now get rid of the cookies and update woman! I just can't take it any longer!!!!

 
At July 21, 2006 4:37 PM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

What good timing... you won't be working so you'll have time to dedicate to the important things... like blogging! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home