whatalotoffun

Friday, July 28, 2006

More celebrations!!!

I am trying to upload photos but still cant I must still get use to the normal internet at home it is slow. Danielle's party was a success the sun came out but was still a bit chilly. The morning a had to cancel the jumping castle due to the rain the morning. The day turned out so nice that I phoned them to bring it. All the kids had a blast I wanted to post some photos but its either Blogger or my line. She got some nice presents.

Today is my hubbys BDay Happy Birthday! He is nearly off the calender still got 2 years to go. Its a very cold day today. I hate winter. Spring is around the corner and I can not wait. Im still cathing up on all the blogs. Boy did I miss alot. I am getting there. I see that you guys are forgetting about me. I am still unemployed but enjoying the rest at home. Got some spring cleaning done and still got alot to do. I have to go see a agent at 12 so I hope they can find me something soon otherwise I will have to make a banner "UNEMPLOYED CHILD TO FEED, ANY DONATIONS WILL DO" and go stand at the robot. JOKES. At least I dont have to stress untill I get something my Hubby will help me.

Going to say goodbye. Still no luck with the photos tried to upload while posting a post but still no luck so I will have to cancel it before my money is finished and I can not post this post. All have a nice weekend now.

8 Comments:

At July 28, 2006 6:43 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

hey lady, glad to see that you are posting, sorry about the picture uploading, you can go to http://imageshack.us/ it's easy to use and you can use the codes to post an image instead of blogger. and btw, You’ve been “Tagged” come to my site to see how to play, thanks.
http://chucklodown.blogspot.com

 
At July 28, 2006 7:12 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

skattie- i have decided its blogger... because i haven't been able to load pictures either!
happily birfdaze to your hubby!
so how did the meeting with the agent go?

 
At July 28, 2006 10:23 PM, Blogger Frog with a Blog said...

hey happy birthday to the whole family! Well, don't worry darling, we're happy to get you back with or without the pictures. And stop fishing, how could we forget about you?!

Now, your new motto in life should be: I need to get a fast speed connection/ADSL! Dearest, these days, you're nothing without ADSL! Go to the store NOW!

 
At July 31, 2006 9:37 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Happy birthday to Hubby, happy birthday to Hubby, Happy birthday to hubby may you have a huge hangover!!!! I have also battled to post pics, but found that if I leave the first line of the post open, it puts the picture in... try it..it might work..maybe I was just lucky!!

 
At July 31, 2006 11:05 AM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

Aw, I hope blogger is fixed, so you can upload!

 
At August 01, 2006 5:46 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Sounds like things are starting to get in order. Sometimes the frustration of not being able to post your pics can drive you insane!

 
At August 02, 2006 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

getting withdrawal syndrom from not blogging huh? i've been there, it ain't pretty! :)
love the idea of the banner! i would donate! LOL

 
At August 03, 2006 12:16 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

Look forward to seeing photos of the entire family when Blogger plays along.
I trust you spoiled hubby rotten on the weekend?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home