whatalotoffun

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Miss Mischief!!!


playing in the mud this morning. We had a lovely sunny day.


Getting some more mud




Little Miss Muffet. She got hold of my sunglasses. I tell you she is now a real miss busy body. Wish I had her energy somedays.


Madam found out she can open taps. When I got to the bath it was nearly over flowing. She does not want me to sit there she tells me "Go" so I leave her and check every second. I was busy with the dishes when I heard the geyser still running.


The second house hubby is busy with

Hubbies first mayor house he had attempted and a big success its a major big house. Double double garage, cinema room, lounge, kitchen, scullery, study 2 rooms with en-suite, main bedroom with dressing room and ensuite. I did try to take photos inside but my phone cant zoom small enough.

Hope you all had a great weekend we were at home and friends. We made a nice chicken spit braai (bbq) today and the day was such a nice summer day.

6 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 3:09 PM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Just love the photos of "miss muffet". The house is stunning!!! way to go Hubby!!! Glad to hear that you had a nice relaxing weekend!

 
At September 29, 2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

That house is looking good!

Did you know that Smarties are no longer being made in Britain? They're being made in Germany instead.

 
At October 01, 2006 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOmeone out there loves your blog- http://south-african-blog-directory.blogspot.com just voted your blog as South African Blog of the week.

 
At October 02, 2006 6:46 PM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

congrats on being voted blog of the week, china!!!!

 
At October 05, 2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

hey lady, how are you feeling? i hope that you are doing better.

blog of the week, not bad.

take care.

 
At October 12, 2006 6:17 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

hey- i commented here too! where did it go!?!?! urgh, bloody 3g!
anyhoo- i said how cute that little girl of yours is- i just LOVE the big sun glasses!
and a house with a cinema room, sheesh... in my dreams skattie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home