whatalotoffun

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Some Tests

I have not been feeling well the past 2 months. I am so tired everyday some days a sleep during the afternoons some days not. As soon as I got Danielle all sorted out at night time then I am all over my tiredness then I cant sleep. I only go sleep like 23:oo up during the night, up by six and then here by 11:00 I cant keep my eyes open anymore. Lots of people has been playing my doctor saying it could be you blood pressure, your thyroid, your hormones and cant think of what else.

So I have decided to go to the doctor so that they could run some test. So I went yesterday he said we will test all of that and then take it from there. Danielle does not sleep through. That is the main reason I took her dummy away from her but now I am waiting for her to fully recover from her tonsils. They say it takes about 10 days for them. I spoke to the doctor and told him I don't know if its that too that's really getting to me. So he gave me a bescription something I could give to her at night just to make her more at ease.

I wont give it to her until after she recovered from her tonsils and I see that she does not sleep through. Its been going better since I took her dummy away she only wakes up once crying but that is because she has still got some pain. So I am hoping that she will sleep through now. I am going to give her another week's will only get my test results in next week I think Tuesday, Monday is a public holiday again here in South Africa, National Heritage Day I think. I hope you all have a good weekend now.

We got some nice fest going this weekend but we wont be going because hubbies got a house to finish. I must actually take some photo's to show you its one biiiggg house. It must be finished by the end of this month and he is busy with the next one through the floor of the foundation today. I must go see the gym to hubby signed us both up yesterday but the lady has to speak to head office because I still got a unsettled amount and I am going to give them a hard time because somebody did not do there work the day I cancelled my contract. We will see. I cant wait for Monday to start gym again. Gym was my life before Danielle.

3 Comments:

At September 23, 2006 8:14 AM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

i gotta get back to the gym too! i love going!
i ope your test results give you an answer...

 
At September 23, 2006 5:04 PM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

I certainly hope that Danielle is feeling back to her self soon. Kids are resilient but it's still a very big thing for them to go through. As for you, I'm hoping the tests give you something to go on; that way we can get you back to feeling better, too! ;)

 
At October 02, 2006 2:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, it sounds like your days are filled. Hopefully, you'll find it's nothing more than nothing when you see the doctor, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home