whatalotoffun

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ive been Tagged!!

Hi all Ive been tagged by my friend Tammy.
Hope you all like my answers.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Working as a waiter in roomservice at the Spur

2. Receptionist/PA/Bookkeeper

3. PA for a Director for a Debt Collecting company

4. Tax Admin Clerk

· Four films I would watch over and over:

1. Annie (Was my favorite movie as child)

2. Green Mile

3. Madagascar (Danielles favorite movie)

4. Sound of music

· Four Places I have lived:

1. Evander (was born there)

2. Port Elizabeth


· Four TV shows I LOVE to watch:

1. E (channel 41 on DSTV)

2. Egoli (our local soap)

3. 7de Laan (our local soap)

4. ..................(guess I don't watch that much TV)

· Five places I have been on vacation:

1. Durban (SA)

2. Cape Town (SA)

3. Johannesburg (SA)

4. George (SA)

· Four websites I visit often:

More then 4.

Brotter Blogger
In the Blink of an Eye
Mickelino
Oodlesofnoodlesoffun
the other side of the mountain
Reluctant Nomad
Riding the Slipstream
Bitchin & Stuff

· Four of my favourite foods:

1. Veggies (I love it)

2. Italian

3. African

4. Chinese

· Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At home in bed next to my hubby with a bottle of wine and lots of canles (Hmmm)

2. On a tropical Island with Vin Diesel (dont have to tell the rest)

3. To meet all my blog buddies

4. On holiday with Danielle at Disneyworld

· People who I have tagged:

1. Reluctant Nomad

2. Chitty

3. Babs

4. Kyknoord

5. Livewire

5 Comments:

At May 02, 2006 4:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

good answers, after work tonite, I'll try to do it!! Vin Diesel, good choice, he's hot!

 
At May 02, 2006 6:07 PM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

I've yet to try any real African foods, but I'd love to. You know, Vin could easily fall into the fave foods category as well! ;)

 
At May 03, 2006 8:33 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Let me get on to your questions...

 
At May 04, 2006 8:37 AM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

Ha... and I am tagged! Will hop to it before the w/e, I promise.
Tax Admin Clerk - will you help me with my taxes?

 
At May 05, 2006 9:09 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Babs - Vin is not just HOT his delicious I will eat him for breakfast lunch and supper.

Livewire - African food is nice you must try it. Vin like I said to Babs Breakfast lunch and supper OH dont forget the pudding

Reluctant Nomad - You better

Chitty - Yes you are tagged and dont make a promise you cant keep. Do your taxes anytime anything for you Chitty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home