whatalotoffun

Monday, October 09, 2006

Back with a BANG

Hi all it does not look like you guys missed me because I dont get that much visitors anymore is my blog boring or what.

Whell I was a bit busy to play chauffeur for my aunt because she is not aloud to drive she had the same operation as angel. Had to fetch her grand kids from school and take them to her. Last week it was raining the whole week so hubby could not work so he was glued to the coputer 24/7 you see we get new movies every week on our external hard drive. Movies and series thats not even released on our circuits yet. We just received sesean 2 of Prison Break it Wentworth Miller not the sexiest guy alive I mean I dont like a guy with tattoo's but boy oh boy I will take him with tattoo's and all.

Got my tests back from the doctor after a two weeks and a fight. The doctor just never came back to me with my results. He was out everytime I phoned and left messages. He is not my usual doctor just went to him for the test but I will never do that again know what service I get from my doctor. My aunt just thought that it would be best to go to a new doctor that knew nothing about you. But that just back fired in my face. Everything is normal but my sugar levels are very low. normal should be 3.5 and mine is 3 the nurse said that I should come in to do a finger prick just to check it again.

Danielle is just not scared of anything. Last week saturday I was cleaning the swimming pool and in the filter thingie there was this big frog. So I called her to show her boy I should not have done that. We took him out and through him at the back of our garden now she just wants the froggie. Standing in the corner were we through him, hands on the knees calling padda(froggie) padda come. So I had to go look for a frog at all the toy stores do you think I could find one. After a long search I found one a plastic one. She was so on cloud nine with that frog.

On Saturday she came to me with a ruler in her hand and on the ruler was a cochroach. look mommy goggo. She killed the thing and placed it on the ruler to show me. Guess she gets that from me. Hubby is glued again to the computer he just went out quick so this post was actually for yesterday but I had to save it in draft did not have time to publish. Got to do it before he comes back will have to tell you later about all the other goodies

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2006 10:16 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

He is very sexy indeed!!

Look after yourself and don't let that doctor get away with murder. Although it seems like you've already made sure he doesn't. :-)

 
At October 12, 2006 6:14 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

oooohh he is such a dish!
10/10 for this one doll!
so have you had your sugar checked before? strange sugar levels have several different tpes of symptoms from headaches to lethargy...
so what did the doc suggest?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home