whatalotoffun

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Back with another BANG

Well hubby is like in glued to this computer. He watches all the new series and movies. I wish sometimes the computer will crash no, no not really that will mean that I wont beable to blog no I cant live without that. Ja its not that I want to be so quiet its just that I don't get a chance with the computer and if I do I just download everybody blog and read it off line just that I
still know what is happening in Blog o space. So I don't always leave a comment because I cant so I see my visitors count is getting lower and lower because of that.

Well went for my finger prick and my sugar count was 4.4 so it was ok. So my friend suggested that I get a multivitamin and see how it goes. They also said that I might have depression, depression I don't know for what. Well they say the smallest things, things that you think is minor can really bug your subconscious without you even knowing it. There is a few things that bothers me like the thing with hubbies mom and a other few things. So I bought me some vitamins and have been taking them for 2 days and will see how I feel before I go see a shrink.

Started gym cant tell you how nice it is to be back in action. I use to love gym before Danielle. Did max 3 hours a day. Haven't done anything exercise like after Danielle so its about 3 years if you take in the 9 months a had to carry her. I feel so good about myself well not as yet when I look in the mirro but it would be soon. I am really pushing myself to get my body like it was before her. Well I know my stomach wont be like it was but at least I am trying. Sorry but wont be publishing photos of me in action.

Wont bore you to much now. Must get this post publish before hubby gets home again. He went to friends for a drink I told him I don't feel like going, I had to say that too at least get another post in. So hope you all have a nice weekend now.

6 Comments:

At October 13, 2006 6:18 PM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Glad that you are back - I have been checking this space very often wondering when you are going to post again! Glad to hear you have started gym again - I dunno what I would do if I didn't excercise!!!!!

 
At October 15, 2006 9:18 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Gym is good, been thinking of going myself

 
At October 16, 2006 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, that does it. I have to seriously attempt to get back to the gym again. I am feeling stressed out and I am sure it is because I am missing my daily dose of good old exercise!!!At least where I go there aren't any Jims, they are all Jane's and that makes it much easier. Don't worry, I still love you and even though I don't get a chance to read every blog every day, I never miss a stop here!!!!

 
At October 16, 2006 2:11 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I have been threaghtening to go back to gym for about a year now, especially after my last membership expired - 2 year membership and I went 5 times.

 
At October 16, 2006 5:25 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

i can't wait to go back to the gym- i've got two weeks to go then i can start with cardio again.
i hope there's no serious fights pending over the pc between you and hubby!

 
At October 20, 2006 11:49 AM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

3 hours at the gym?! You are wonder woman :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home