whatalotoffun

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Still alive

Hi all hope you all missed me like I missed you all. I have a lot of catching up work to do. With me being pregnant I get so tired so in the day I get a power nap and I have been very lazy to get a prepaid card for the house phone. Sorry hope you all forgive me. Well what have I been up to ok let me start.

Everything is well with the pregnancy all the test came back negative so I was very relieved. And getting on the scale is very depressing seeing those kilograms or pounds rising instead of going down.

The 18th November was a Saturday boy was that a busy weekend. Our friends from Cape Town flew down for the weekend to attend on of our friends wedding. So we visited them on the Friday. The Saturday morning I was up at 7 at a store at 8 to buy a birthday present for a party. 9 the party started and ended at 11. 10:30 we had another party my cousins daughter. The party ended at one and I had to rush home pack her bag to take her to hubbies mom. Rush back to get ready because the wedding started at 3 o'clock boy was that a busy day.

hubbies sister is getting divorced from her husband now. She does not love him anymore. The baby is only 7 months old. Well if you can remember that she just got married to him with no family or friends to enjoy her special day with her she was addicted to anti depressions so she said she was not with herself when she married him. He is so unhygienic on himself he stinks of sweet. He lives informs of the TV and plays computer games until what time in the morning hes a computer geek.
So she moved out. Filed for divorce. She lost some of her little piggies along the way some were. If you find one just let me know so that I could let her know. Ha Ha Ha.

Today I got a fright. My granny is about 75 suffers from diabetic and cant walk with out her cruches. My aunt phoned this morning for me to drive with her my granny fell and broke her leg. I just started crying. When we got there it was her ankle she is not on medical aid so its a disaster at the Local hospital. They took X-rays and it was broken and they did not know if they must operate or not. They have sedated her to put her ankle into place so they took X-rays again and decided not to because the ankle was in the right place. So they just plaster Parrish on the whole leg until her hip. We were so glad they did not have to operate because of her diabetes and her age a operation on her could cost her, her life.

Hope you all are well I am going now I have a lot to catch up on.

6 Comments:

At December 04, 2006 10:06 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Glad you and the baby are doing well. Sorry about your gran but she sounds as if she will recover soon enough.

 
At December 18, 2006 12:18 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

So what's happening in your life?

 
At January 12, 2007 10:43 AM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

hectic doll- hectic! how was your christmas and new year?!? you all still okay?

 
At January 23, 2007 7:06 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Hey, how are you doing?

 
At January 26, 2007 4:19 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

wher are you hiding? hope all is well with you and yours.

 
At January 31, 2007 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if I would be correct in saying that January 2007 has officially become the Month of Murphy's Law.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home