whatalotoffun

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Update with a surprise!!

Hi all hope you all still doing well. I have good news to share with you. But first some update what I have been up too. Well as usual cleaning, gym (now I wont babble to do that either), making food, looking after big hubby (hubby) and Danielle. We went to the German beer fest I took some photos will post it next time cant get it to my photo file on my phone. Had a nice time at the beach we had a nice braai (bbq). Danielle had a ball with her dad he took her to the little ponds to look at the little fishes.

This Saturday is my baby's first concert and she is a angel well a angel in disguise I tell you. So I am really looking forward to that. And how is my fundraising going for my PC. I cant take it anymore. I am missing out on so much and I see I don't get that much readers anymore. She is growing up so fast. We are actually speak Afrikaans in our home and now she speaks more English then Afrikaans she gets it from her little school they are more English there. So now I speak more English to her. She understands both languages very well. My mom is actually English and my Dad Afrikaans and he could not speak English to save his life so my mom decided to raise us Afrikaans. He would ask you what is your front name from your behind name. (whets your name and surname).



I have a new look here is a photo you cant really see it but its curled now at the back will take another one at a different angel. You cant really see it. Next week I am going to but some streekes in just waiting for the perm to set in. I cant believe the year is nearly gone. It felt like yesterday when the new year started. But not complaining one of these days we are going camping. Talking about camping got so much to do still. Before we go.


Ok here it goes remember I was not feeling so good the past 3 months. Well I got the result today. You tell me what you think it is then I would tell you.

Have to go now. Love you all lots and chat soooon.

8 Comments:

At November 03, 2006 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness! You are soooo pregnant, aren't you????

 
At November 03, 2006 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And your back! Jeez, it has been a while. Your need to make your hubby understand that you have a blog audience to please.
LOL @ your dad. :)

 
At November 03, 2006 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes she is!!!!! Congrats and best of luck. What did Dad say???? Got your SMS very late last night and didn't respond because I thought you might be sleeping??? I am sure Danielle will be very pleased!

 
At November 03, 2006 6:10 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

you could only be pregnant- the undertone of excitement just flows through your whole post!
that is so exciting! don't forget the ultrasound pictures doll!

 
At November 05, 2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Congratulations indeed! And, gosh, how pretty you are!

 
At November 06, 2006 11:08 PM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Sounds like you've been so busy! I'm jealous - she is fluent in two languages and me in just one... mostly! ;) My guess is that you are expecting... could it be true?! =)

 
At November 07, 2006 4:37 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Froggie - Yes sir I am you are right how did you know.

Chitty - I am still around I do check everybodys blogs but cant always leave a comment.

Buddess - Thanks for letting my surprise out party pooper. But thanks hes excited to.

Angel - I will keep you posted with all the news and ultra sounds photos. PROMISE.

Reluctant Nomad - Thanks for the compliment.

Livewire - Busy is not the word. Yes I am pregnant 5 weeks was at dr yesterday.

 
At November 07, 2006 4:57 AM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

You are going to have a baby!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home