whatalotoffun

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Surprise! Surprise

Surprise Surprise!! Yes I am pregnant 5 weeks. I was at the gynecologist for a check up yesterday but will have to go next week again because its still to early to see a hart beat. I also had to draw blood because of my blood group being O negative. Danielle is O positive so for that during birth some of the baby's blood goes into your blood stream, so mine is negative and hers positive so my body makes anti body's. So what will happen? I will never have baby's again my blood will actually eat the fetus up. So to avoid that they inject you with 2 syringes full of non anti bodies just after your first birth. So I hope everything is fine. Here is my bump I cant believe it is showing already with Danielle you could only see on about 6 months. I was wearing my normal clothes until 7 months. You guys must help me with names. Ok.




Here is madam as an Angel in her concert they were all so cute. She went on the stage she was doing what she was supposed to looking into the crowd when she spotted us she started waving and jumped off the stage to come call me. So I went with to the stage now she wants me to go in the middle of the stage you just hear this Come Mommy between the singing and all the parents laughing at her.



We went to visit Buddess last night we had a nice Braai (BBQ) here is a photo of the kids nearly falling asleep they were up and going until about ten o'clock.
Hope you all have a nice weekend ok. I have a busy 2 weeks ahead of me. Today I have my cousins little ones party. Next week starting at 9 we have a friend of Danielle's party then my other cousins child party then the evening we have a wedding. So I am going to be busy busy. Will try to take lots of photo's to publish.

3 Comments:

At November 13, 2006 1:11 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

I'm so happy for you!!! We get to help with names? Wonderful - are you going to find out if it's a b/g or wait and be surprised?

 
At November 13, 2006 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know about the blood thingy!!! The kids did have a ball though! Strange to see someone else publishing pics of my babies!!

As soon as you know if it is a boy or a girl, I will also send some name suggestions.

 
At November 17, 2006 7:45 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

oh i do love a baby bump!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home